Hello HOSA Members,
Come join us at our second general body meeting of the semester! We
will be discussing volunteer opportunities and have sign up sheets
available. If you did not have the opportunity to compete at Regional
competition, you still have one last shot to get involved. If
interested, you can judge at State competition in Jacksonville, Fl! If
you placed at regionals, you can also pick up certificates and awards
at the meeting. If you do not let me know about picking up your ordered
shirts from last semester by 4pm Thursday they will be resold. Lastly,
we have positions available in our committees. Become a leader of this
great organization and leave your mark!

Best,
Shantrell Jenkins
HOSA, Secretary 2010-2011