Hi all,

I have been working on a project with Robb Willer in which we use the
wonderful Twitter dataset created by Kwak, Lee, Park and Moon
(http://an.kaist.ac.kr/traces/WWW2010.html).  It's a scrape of the
full (or nearly so) giant component of the public portion of the
Twitter social graph.  However, this data is now a year and a half
old, and Twitter has grown a great deal since.  I am wondering if
anyone has created a similar dataset more recently?  If you have, and
are willing to share it, we would be extremely grateful.

Thanks a lot,
Andrei

--
Andrei Boutyline