I have a dataset of Twitter messages sent by 300 users over a five day
period in March 2010.

These public messages are from 150 Parent Bloggers (75 male, 75 female) and
150 Social Media Bloggers (75 male, 75 female).

If this interests you, please let me know.

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 10:08 AM, Andrei Boutyline <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have been working on a project with Robb Willer in which we use the
> wonderful Twitter dataset created by Kwak, Lee, Park and Moon
> (http://an.kaist.ac.kr/traces/WWW2010.html).  It's a scrape of the
> full (or nearly so) giant component of the public portion of the
> Twitter social graph.  However, this data is now a year and a half
> old, and Twitter has grown a great deal since.  I am wondering if
> anyone has created a similar dataset more recently?  If you have, and
> are willing to share it, we would be extremely grateful.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Andrei
>
> --
> Andrei Boutyline
> University of California, Berkeley
> PhD Student, Sociology
> www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~andrei

Best Regards,

S. Courtney Walton

MA/PhD Student
Department of Communication
4309 Social Sciences & Media Studies Bldg
University of California, Santa Barbara
93106