fyi

  Barry Wellman

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 02:31:02 +0530
From: Suchismita Roy <[log in to unmask]>
To: Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: your mail

Dear Prof. Wellman,

Prof. Bandyopadhyay was away from his home during his last days. He went to
Hyderabad to meet Prof. S.B Rao( former Director of ISI and present Director
of C.R Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computers).
Prof. S.B Rao also has some works in social network. There in the guest
house he had cardiac arrest in the early morning. Prof. B. K Sinha and other
found him lying  in wash room about 4 hours after the incident.

  Prof. B.K Sinha was his co-author in his last book published by Sage,
http://www.uk.sagepub.com/books/Book229791

Thank you Sir for your suggestions. I will prepare a write-up to post it in
soc net.

Thanking you with regards,

suchismita