The School of Information at the University of Michigan is hiring in the
area of Social Computing (this is distinct from my earlier posting for a
position with a focus on information in organizations).

To learn more, see:

http://www.si.umich.edu/about-SI/social_computing.htm.

Hope you'll consider applying. We have begun reviewing applications.

Sincerely,

   Lada Adamic