<<<-------- Barry Wellman-------->>>

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I've just learned that our esteemed colleague, Prof. Suraj Bandyopadhyay
> of the Indian Statistical Institute (Calcutta) passed away last September.

I met Suraj in New Delhi in January 2009. He gave me to put in public
use his Kabilpur data:
  http://pajek.imfm.si/doku.php?id=topics:kabilpur
He appears on some photos in
  http://pajek.imfm.si/doku.php?id=gal:sna09
We exchanged several mails afterward.

Vlado
--
Vladimir Batagelj, University of Ljubljana, FMF, Department of Mathematics
  Jadranska 19, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia