***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Stefano,

Try videolectures.net and a KDD 2008 tutorial on SNA in Blogosphere at "http://videolectures.net/kdd08_liu_briat/"

Best,
Nitin

On Jan 27, 2011, at 3:50 AM, Stefano De Paoli wrote:

Hello,

I am Stefano, Research Fellow at AHREF Foundation in Italy.

I am new to the list and to SNA too.

I am looking for online video introductory classes to SNA. I'd like to
get some basic knowledge of SNA and use it in my research on online
communities.

Are there any online video introductory classes around you would
recommend to a newbie of SNA?

I have been trying to look for video resources but did not found
anything really helpful and apparently no message in the list mention
the existence of such kind of resources.

I thank you in advance for any advice.

S.
--
Research Fellow -  AHREF Foundation