Dear All,

Can anyone help in the following regard!!

Using UCINET, one can find out the frequencies for the sixteen isomorphism classes of triad census. How can I find out the expected values for the frequencies of those sixteen classes!!

There is guideline in Wasserman's book: SNS- methods and application. This book also mentioned there is a software for this calculation which is described in Walker and Wasserman (1987):  TRIADS: A computer program for triadic analyses. However, I cann't download either the program or even the paper itself.

Any support or guidance will be higly appreciated. Thanks in advance for support.

Regards
Shahadat