***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** RE: [SOCNET] looking for feedback on an app idea

Hi Morgen,

Here is something rather close to what you envision:

SciPlore MindMapping (open source, free to use)

https://sourceforge.net/projects/splmm/files/beta14/ (which I discovered two days ago thx to my colleague Wilfred Mijnhardt).

Also useful to you will be a section of their wiki, which lists close alternatives to the software:

http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Alternatives_to_FreeMind

Best,

Clement

Clement Levallois, PhD
Rotterdam School of Management | Erasmus Studio KNAW
Erasmus University Room T10-16
Burg. Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA Rotterdam
The Netherlands
tel +31-10-4082578 | fax +31-10-4089011