Sorry for the late post, but I have not had internet access for the last
week. Between Christmas and New Year's, I made a family trip up to
Tallahassee and St. George Island. On the way I stopped off at St. Marks
NWR. On 12/27, I found a Ross's Goose in a flock of about 60 Snow Geese.
While I was watching this group, a flock of about 20 White-fronted Geese
flew in with them. I also saw a couple groups of Canada Geese that day
in Tallahassee, making it a 4 goose species day.

I stopped off at the Apalachicola Airport with my son on 12/31 and
found 4, or possibly even 5 Sprague's Pipits.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL