Subject: 2011 New Year’s Day Bradenton-Grand Harbor Parkway [birdPIX]
Hi all:
On January 1st I looked for the Long-tailed Duck in Bradenton but missed seeing
it.  I did get the following birds at the pond by the lighthouse:
Great Blue Heron • 010111 • Bradenton- Grand Harbor Parkway, Manatee Co., FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/5321165354/
Snowy Egret • 010111 • Bradenton- Grand Harbor Parkway, Manatee Co., FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/5320562067/
Tricolored Heron • 010111 • Bradenton- Grand Harbor Parkway, Manatee Co., FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/5320561819/
Hooded Merganser • 010111 • Bradenton- Grand Harbor Parkway, Manatee Co., FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/5321165246/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/5321165144/
Laughing Gull • 010111 • Bradenton- Grand Harbor Parkway, Manatee Co., FL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotobirder/5321199736/
Happy birding!
David Laliberte
St. Pete, FL