Many years ago (before the internet) the following were at my feeder:

1972 - Dec. 21   1 male Evening Grosbeak
            Dec. 22-23    male and female

1973 - Jan. 13
            Jan. 18    2 females
            Mar. 4
            Mar. 17-20    female

In the winter of 1980-81, many people in the Jax area had Evening Grosbeaks, and Dr. Cole in Orange Park had 20 or more all winter.

(I have pulled this info from my written notes.)

Happy New Year to All,

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville