A single (probable) Kelp Gull continues to be present at Anclote Gulf Park here in Holiday. About 35 birders from as far away as Palm Beach found it within binocular range of the fishing pier between 7 and 11am with the low tide. I am still trying for good video of the Gull and it’s bossy interaction with other birds. If you travel to see it be sure you know which Anclote park to visit (28.1927,-82.7850) and pay the $2/car fee even if the envelopes run out. Tomorrow light rain is expected. I am now reliably informed my video from Ushuaia was of a Dolphin Gull, not a kelp Gull, thank you.

See you out there.
Paul Francois,
Holiday, SW Pasco Co.