If the hole is large enough to put a roll down, then it will likely be
large enough to put an arm through and fish out other items.  No
security.

-----Original Message-----
From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Peter Kurilecz
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 12:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Shred Bins for Large Blueprints

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Angie Fares <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Right now, all of the bins are keyed to the same master key, but I
> guess I could either add a second lock or get the one bin re-keyed to
> another master key.  I need an opening about two or three inches wide,

> but at least 36" or so long.

how about drilling a hole in the top of the bin say 3-5 inches in
diameter then rolling the BPs into a tube and then shoving them down the
hole?
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va

Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance To unsubscribe
from this list, click the below link. If not already present, place
UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]