What has this listerv come to? Not in need of atheistic or theistic
propaganda nor liberal and conservative bickering. Please write about
things of interest to BEST. Also, Dav(w)id keep in mind that while
your spiritual and political journey might be of interest to you and
your friend(s) it is incredibly boring to anyone else. I suggest
writing a book and burning it. That way you get it all out and no one
else suffers.

Chris