From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: OI---you better be sitting down when you read this ! !
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 15:04:24 -0500

oh i forgot, the economy is not dependent upon the envirnment, for there are many other nations in the world that have extensive resources at their finger tips, but are very poor. what has set America apart all this time is the understanding that our Rights derive from Elohim(you say God) and that our nation was founded upon that and that it is the individual that makes a diffrence.  we all have the right to succeed or fail.  it is not for any one else to do for us.  we declared to the king of england and the world that we each were sovereign americans.  not over each other, but over our selves.  that generation declaried that fact and it is up to each generation there after to renew that declaration.   i do,  does any one else?  are we free?  or do we expect government to do it for us?  are we soverigns or serfs?  does the lords/esquires/tores/god of this world watch over us, or  are we free soverign daughter's and son's of the Elohim.

i use the scriptural name for the Father, and not the replacement names given Him by religion institutions.  we have the word god from the german word gott, which is an acrinme(spelling?) (first letter of several words) which stands for gottom, otome, and thour (spelling is probably wrong)  thour got/god of lighting,  otome is also wooton,  any way the HREmpire exchaged gott/god for its use of theos  (the father of Zeus) were get our word theologhy etc, which is a strickly replacement word for  the correct name Elohim.  the etomolgy of words can teach you alot.  that is why lawyers/esquires are known as word smiths.  they know how to use words, and they make their own definitions of words, take a look at a black law dictionary.  also look at statutor law, and the hiden paragraphs on their definitions of words, black is often defined as white.

we often accept things as true, but does that make it true.  What is truth?  TJ  (Thomas Jefferson tolds us to question every thing, including the very existance of Elohim, for He is able to prove Him self true.  that is not a direct quote, i have  itbut don't know were it is right now, never-the-less that is the heart of it.)

here is an example,  about 350ad or ce a greek said and made a working model that 'proved that the earth was flat, he was a proment scientist of his day and his facts were accepted as imperical trueth!  years latter, ever one accepted that imperical trueth as fact.   The main government of that time HRempire (holy roman) even house arrested proment scientist of that day for questioning this imperical truth.  the accepted facts said so.  the proplem is that , they, leaders, scientist, and your local preacher were picking and choosing their "facts" to arrive at their emprical truth.

ok every one is nicely in the BOX,   except for a few, , trouble makers that knew the scriptures said the world was a round ball hung upon nothing in the heavens.  saysso  in several places, Job, Psalms and i think Isaiah.  in addition one man looked at this and then took "all the facts" and decieded that the earth was round and hung upon nothing in the heavens.  (Capernieous)  He declared the "absoult trueth", and rejected the " imperical truth."    The absoult was found in the scriptures,  the imperical was found among man and his organizations.

what was true yesterday is often over turned today.  this is because we let others who know more than "we" do, the experts tell us what is and is not.  but-- that is not the way HE/Elohim intended it to be.  get out of the  darkboxes every one, it is great out in the light.

shalom, dawid