College students do not need to be protected from  the reality of how all of this (bioenergy science and tecknology) relates to what one believes.  it is evil profit driven companies and god government that in one way or the other enable they to study "this" science.  What one believes affects every thing one does, and if there is one thing on the minds of all Americans now is energy and how it is obtained, how profit driven companies (individual men and women) take their ideas and capital to produce the energy that flows in  to our tanks and threw the wires into our homes and our business. WITH OUT DEBATING AND SHARING ALL SUBJECTY RELATED IDEAS OUR COLLEGE STUDENTS WILL  BE CUT OFF FROM A WELL ROUNDED EDUCATION BEING FREE TO LOOK AT EVERY THING VS SITTING IN A WELL CONFINED SET OF EDUCATIONAL boxes.  if one wish's to educate college students and other interested parties in this field, then one must have 'an open field' to make it truely dynamic 'field.'  Control of the debate/discusion/training/instruction/beliefs/thoughts/idea's/ ''only keeps those listening in 'a box'.  Freedom of though is not free of debat, but encourages it in every area of life.  Question every thing, including this, but one does not limit or prevent it from those desiring to Understand in truth.   thank you.

shalom,  a free man, dawid i

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Humphrey,Stephen R
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 10:01 AM
  Subject: Re: OI---you better be sitting down when you read this ! !

  Friends:  For those seeking a blog for sharing/debating political ideology, please look elsewhere.  This board is for sharing information about bioenergy science and technology, primarily to help college students ant other interested parties understand this dynamic field.  Thank you.

  -Steve

  Dr. Stephen R. Humphrey, Director,
  School of Natural Resources and Environment,
  Box 116455, 103 Black Hall, University of Florida
  Gainesville, FL  32611-6455  USA
  Tel. 352-392-9230, Fax 352-392-9748
  http://snre.ufl.edu