Today's Wall Street Editorial describes only the Dead Body. It does not
describe why, or- what was the matter with the science, or that it was just
another massive Ponzi Scheme perpetrated on the public, meaning the US
taxpayers.
Is there no useful cellulosic conversion science that actually works and can
be scaled up?
Checking Biofuels Digest now.

Dave Carlson

--