From: Bioenergy and Sustainable Technology Society [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of maureen reschly
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 2:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Loan guarantees for drop-in biofuels

Looks like conservation wins again! I'd love to 'Thank' Rick Scott in person at a gathering at his hoouse along with the thousand of folks who will not get jobs working on that high speed rail line and the thousand who have to endure the gross and painfully slow drive on I-4 when they could be wizzing along at high speed. Biofuels seem to me to be a huge gift to mega ag corporations like monsanto, and the forestry industry, both of which are so heavily subsidized it makes medicaid look self sufficient, and a damn sight more useful. Frankenfuels are just as scary as frankenfoods and is a forest of seedlings planted in rows really a forest or just a plantation?

OK thanks!
:)
maureen