From: Bioenergy and Sustainable Technology Society [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Machen,Chris
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 11:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: OI---you better be sitting down when you read this ! !

Anyone ever heard this info?

From: Jan Pierson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 11:15 AM
To: JEFFERY CANDACE BASTOW; Lynn Benson; Dana Hobika; Kathy Kraft; Chris Machen; Bethann Martin; bill mulligan; Randy P; Shelly Rowan; Robin Stewart; Richard Wallin
Subject: Fwd: OI---you better be sitting down when you read this ! !

could this be true?

From: James Wyse <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Marcus Wyse" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Emily Wyse" <[log in to unmask]>, "Tim Wyse" <[log in to unmask]>, "Ron Edmiston" <[log in to unmask]>, "Rich Bassett" <[log in to unmask]>, "Mike Bassett" <[log in to unmask]>, "Karl, Jen and Watt" <[log in to unmask]>, "John and Broderick" <[log in to unmask]>, "Robby Pierson" <[log in to unmask]>, "Randy and Pierson" <[log in to unmask]>, "DAVID PICHT" <[log in to unmask]>, "Cheri Hoye" <[log in to unmask]>, "dave and hoye" <[log in to unmask]>, "Debbie Conroy" <[log in to unmask]>, "Edward Conroy" <[log in to unmask]>, "Corey and Helmstetler" <[log in to unmask]>, "J L HYLE" <[log in to unmask]>, "richard and adlum" <[log in to unmask]>, "Jan Pierson" <[log in to unmask]>, "Kathy Reed" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], "Jackie Carlson" <[log in to unmask]>, "Sally Irvine" <[log in to unmask]>, "Ric Dierst" <[log in to unmask]>, "Pam Thiel" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], "GREGORY KREMER" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 4:10 PM
I checked out the articles, and they appear to be up to snuff!  Why hasn't somebody DONE something about this???  If you're as sick of high gas prices as I am, then at least send this on to others, and pass the word.  Maybe somebody "official" will take the ball and roll with it!

Marty

Begin forwarded message: