Hello HOSA Members,

The HOSA  minutes for this past meeting will be posted on our website very soon, check it out and email any of the officer if you have any questions. I have a few announcements. If you would like to judge a competitions at SLC (State Leadership Conference), which is March 31st-April 3rd, please visit the following website and fill out the application:

This is the link to the SLC page : http://www.flhosa.org/SLC%202011.htm
Judging application: http://www.flhosa.org/Documents/SLC%202011/SLC%2011'%20Judge%20Request%20Letter.pdf

Make sure you send the application to the address stated ASAP. Applications are due Monday, February 28th . Also, if you have not submitted your application for Give Kids the World, you have one more chance. Submit it by Monday, February 28th and confirm you are going by emailing me. You can find the application at the following website:

 https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?AP=1622061377

Also Make sure to put HOSA at UF under organization.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and see you all soon,

Andres E. Morales IV
HOSA at UF President 2010-2011
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences