Hi All,

I am a graduate student at Loyola University Chicago and am interning at
Harold Washington College--a community college in Chicago.  One of my
internship projects is to host a writing workshop--specifically on writing
admissions essays.

I want the workshop to be interactive and really help students come out with
solid ideas for how to approach the essay. Perhaps even during the workshop
they might compose a draft of their introduction.  I also want them to get
individual feedback on what they produce but do not know how to approach
giving individualized feedback while keeping the entire group productive.

Has anyone done a similar workshop, and would you be willing to share the
agenda you utilized?

Whitney M. Marks
Loyola University Chicago
Higher Education, M. Ed.