Oh, no! I fell into the same trap. Please forgive the unnecessary
addition to your mailbox.

I'm chagrined!
Lois

On 2/9/2011 5:00 PM, Lois Martin wrote:
> Peter,
>
> Please fax a copy of the Problem Solving Situations Exercise to Lois
> Martin at 574-535-7438.
>
> Thank you very much!
> Lois
>
> On 2/9/2011 7:42 AM, Peter W. Stevens wrote:
>> Dear Colleagues,
>>
>> Workshops can easily be developed around the concept of College
>> Awareness
>> Seminars
>> or College Adjustment Seminars using Dr. Carlette Hardin's Guidebook,
>> 100
>> Things Every
>> Adult College Student Ought to Know.
>>
>> A successful format has been developed centered on a collaborative
>> learning
>> exercise
>> whereby adults work in small groups to research solutions to a Problem
>> Solving Situations
>> Exercise via the the index of their copies of the Guidebook.  It
>> requires
>> no lecture, only an
>> end-of-Seminar discussion about the solutions each group's reporter
>> revealed that their group
>> discovered.  Adults love it because they like problem solving
>> together on
>> common problems
>> endemic to their unique situations.
>>
>> Copies of the Problem Solving Situations Exercise can be faxed to those
>> wishing to
>> review a copy.  Kindly email a fax number.
>>
>> Additionally, Dr. Hardin's book was recently reviewed and is currently
>> listed on the National
>> Association of College Admissions Counselor's web site.  SEE below:
>>

>> _http://www.nacacnet.org/PublicationsResources/BookReviews/Reviews/choice/Pa
>>
>> ges/100thingsadult.aspx_
>> (http://www.nacacnet.org/PublicationsResources/BookReviews/Reviews/choice/Pages/100thingsadult.aspx)
>>

>> Thank you in advance for referring this information to colleagues
>> assisting
>> adults with the
>> transition to college (i.e., faculty, grant programs, etc.).  NOTE: 5
>> Guidebook editions are
>> currently available for different subgroups of students.
>>
>> Collegially,
>>

>> Peter W. Stevens, President
>> The Cambridge Stratford Study Skills Institute
>> a division of Cambridge Stratford, Ltd.
>> 8560 Main Street
>> Williamsville, New York 14221
>> _www.cambridgestratford.com_ (http://www.cambridgestratford.com/)
>> 1 (800) 466-2232
>> fax (716) 626-9076

>> web browser to

Lois Martin
Director, Academic Resource&  Writing Center
Goshen College
1700 South Main Street
Goshen, IN 46526
574-535-7576

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.