Listers,

Are you attending the NADE conference?  Would you like to make a contribution in a small but meaningful way?

Karen Tompson-Wolfe and I are the conference co-registrars and we need lots of help staffing the registration desk.  You can donate as much or as little time as you are able/willing.  (minimum of 1 hour, please)

If you are acquainted with Karen and/or me, please just sign up right now - that will save us the trouble of having to track you down.   :)

To sign up, please send the following information to Susan Nielsen [log in to unmask]

Name
Cell phone #
times available (Registration hours: Tues 2 - 9 pm, Wed 7 am - 8 pm, Thurs 7 am - 6 pm, Fri 7 am - 5 pm, Sat 7 - 10 am)
# of hours you can volunteer
And designate if you prefer to be at the pre-registration desk (little skill required) or the on-site registration desk (more skill and training required).  If you have on-site registration experience with NADE, please let us know.

Thank you!

Kathryn Van Wagoner
Utah Valley University
Math Lab Manager