Hi Angel,

I am one of the CRLA reviewers. I would be happy to talk about your
application by telephone. I will call you this afternoon.

-Roberta

pen Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Good Day,
>
>I am currently working on a certification application from CRLA.  I have
>compiled a website for the viewing of all mandatory and supporting
>documents.  Does anyone here have any experience with CRLA certification,
>what to be aware of as possible mistakes in applying, etc.
>All feedback is greatly appreciated.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Angel Nevin, M.Ed
>Coordinator, Supplemental Instruction
>Center for Learning And Student Success (CLASS)
>Florida Atlantic University
>777 Glades Road, SU 130
>Boca Raton, FL 33431
>T: 561.297.0945
>F: 561.297.2151
>AIM: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

>browser to

Roberta Schotka, Director of Programs, PLTC
Wellesley College
phone:781-283-2675
fax: 781-283-3709

College Reading & Learning Association
Assistant Coordinator of Certified Programs