This is great, Penny! We're working on increasing our online Writing Support right now and this really addresses some questions I had.

Brenda

Brenda Edmands, M..F.A.,
Tutor Coordinator
Department of Learning Assistance
102D Proctor
University of New England
716 Stevens Ave.
Portland, ME 04103

This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly. If you have received this email in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by email that you have done so. Thank you.

>>> "Turrentine, Penny" <[log in to unmask]> 2/22/2011 5:38 PM >>>
Ray,

You might want to check   http://www.nade.net/documents/Digest/NadeDigestFall06.pdf.

Penny Turrentine, Ph.D.
Director, West Campus Learning Center
Certified Learning Center Professional-Level 4
Pima Community College
2202 West Anklam Road
Tucson, AZ 85709-0001
Phone: (520) 206-6796 or 206-3196
Fax: (520) 206-3119

I do the very best I know how-the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.
                               Abraham Lincoln