Hi Whitney,

I was asked to do something similar recently, and I ended up putting
together a three-part workshop to allow time for brainstorming,
revision, and polishing. I am attaching the flyer that was distributed
to students; it has more specifics about each session. I haven't
actually done the workshop yet, as it won't begin until next week...

I hope this helps!

Kirsten

Kirsten Patey-Hurd
Interim Learning Manager