just fyi. I know nothing else about the paper.

Journal: Global Networks
The social field of the European corporate elite: a network analysis of
interlocking directorates among Europe's largest corporate boards
EELKE M. HEEMSKERK
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011 | DOI:
10.1111/j.1471-0374.2011.00315.x
(http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1471-0374.2011.00315.x/abstract)

We used to put ABstrcts on INSNA's Connections, and I still wish we would
compile them somewhere, but no one has stepped up.

See TOm Valente, me or John Skvoretz if interested.

See you on the beach. We swim ashore Wed dinnertime.

  Barry Wellman