Dear Members of the socnet list,

After reading through the great tutorial on networks and statistics by
Hanneman (can  found unter:
http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~hanneman/nettext/C18_Statistics.html) and after
reading the manual and using
Siena, I am wondering if most of the described effects in the tutorial can
be modeled in Siena - and thus render most of the statistics in this chapter
somehow obsolete (Like the Lienhardts P1 model). Or asked the other way
round, where can I get a textbook like introduction to SNA and statistics
that would offer a deeper introduction into this topic, than the tutorial.

Best Regards
Thomas Plotkowiak
Research Assistant
University of St. Gallen, Switzerland