Hi,

My colleagues and I are finally releasing our Facebook data:

 	http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/~porterm/data/facebook100.zip

The data includes the complete set of nodes and links (and some
demographic information) from 100 US colleges and universities from a
single-time snapshot in September 2005.  [We had previously released the
data for 5 of the institutions.]

The paper that goes along with the data (and which should be cited with
any use of the data) is now on the arXiv preprint server:

 	http://arxiv.org/abs/1102.2166

And, obviously, if you have any suggestions for the paper, please let us
know!

And for those of you who knew this was coming, sorry we're about 2 years
late.  The paper took forever...

-----
Mason

  Mason A. Porter
  University Lecturer (and Tutorial Fellow, Somerville College)
  Oxford Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
  Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford

  Homepage: http://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/~porterm, IM: tepid451
  Blog: http://masonporter.blogspot.com/