Hi everybody,

Many apologies for spamming you again, but I needed to take the data down
because of a bug (in case you have found that the link doesn't work).  My
colleagues and will have this up soon, but we can't say exactly when
because of the usual teaching and admin distractions.  Sorry about this!

I'll send out a third spam when it's ready.

In the meantime, I hope you find the paper interesting!

-----
Mason

-----