A few months ago I stumbled across a simple measure of cluster overlap.
Assume two clusters, A and B, that contain a total of n nodes of which m
nodes belong to both clusters or, in other words, n is the number of nodes
in the union of A and B and m the number of nodes in the intersection of A
and B. The measure is something along the lines of  overlap=m/n=nodes in
intersection/nodes in union. My problem is (1) that I have forgotten where I
found this measure and (2) am not 100% sure that it was as simple as I
recall. If you recognize this problem, can point me to a source or provide
me with a correct or better formula, your help will be much appreciated.

John

--
John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN