I saw a number of presentations at Sunbelt from groups affiliated with the
Monterey Institute for Int'l Studies and Naval Post-Graduate School using
reports from the International Crisis Group to build out networks of
terrorist organizations.

http://www.crisisgroup.org/en/publication-type/reports.aspx

Valdis Kreb's 9/11 network is a classic.
http://www.casos.cs.cmu.edu/computational_tools/datasets/sets/krebs_interaction/index.html

Kathleen Carley's CASOS group has a number of other terrorism-related
datasets.
http://www.casos.cs.cmu.edu/computational_tools/datasets/index.html

Marc Sageman is a former CIA analyst who has published some research in the
area but whom I've found has not been forthcoming with sharing said data.
http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=marc+sageman+terror+network

Cynthia & Michael Stohl's 2007 Comm Theory article "Networks of Terror:
Theoretical Assumptions and Pragmatic Consequences" is absolutely essential
reading for anyone doing research in this space.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1468-2885.2007.00289.x/full

--
Brian C. Keegan
Ph.D. Student - Media, Technology, & Society

Science of Networks in Communities, Laboratory for Collaborative Technology