Dear Miguel,

Miguel Valencia wrote:

> I'm currently working in some aspects about SIR and SI models.
> However, I haven't been able to find papers or bibliography about
> applications of these methods. Does anyone know about references I
> can read about SIR applications? Thank you, I would really appreciate
> it.

If you don't mind me plugging my own work, a review of networks an
epidemiology which I've been involved in is available as a pre-print:

http://arxiv.org/abs/1011.5950

It will be appearing in Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Infectious
Diseases very shortly, but we're at the "approving draft versions from
the publishers" stage.

Regards,

Matthew

--