An interesting example of such a network is Francs-Tireurs et Partisans
which operated in WWII in France.

It's explained in:

*Optimizing Topological Cascade Resilience Based on the Structure of
Terrorist Networks
*http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0013448

The edgelist data is available.

-Sasha Gutfraind.

On 2/25/2011 11:45 AM, Stanley Wasserman wrote:
> ***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** from one of my
> students:
>
> ************************
>
> Dear SOCNET,
>

> I am searching for network data on terrorist organizations that I can
> use for a course project.
>
> I am interested in exploring the ties between terrorist organizations
> at either a national or international level.
>
> I would also be interested in data that could be used to explore the
> network that exists within a single terrorist organization.
>
> If anyone has data that they would be willing to share, or
> recommendations for possible sources of data it would be greatly
> appreciated.
>

> Regards,
>
> Joseph G. DeLeeuw
> Graduate Student
> Indiana University
> Department of Criminal Justice
>

> ************
>
> If any of you SOCNETers have any info about such data, do let us know.
> Thanks.
>

> SW
>

> /
> **********************************************/
> /Stanley Wasserman/
> /Psychological and Brain Sciences/
> /Statistics/
> /Indiana University/
>
> [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>/
> /***********************************************/
> /
>
> /
>
> /
> //P//lease consider the environment before printing this email//
> //
> //
> /

Alexander "Sasha" Gutfraind