Miguel,

One place to start is:

Infectious Diseases of Humans: Dynamics and Control (Oxford Science
Publications)

Roy M. Anderson (Author), Robert M. May (Author), B. Anderson (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Infectious-Diseases-Humans-Dynamics-Publications/dp/019854040X

But any good book on Mathematical Epidemiology will do.

best,
Martina

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011, Miguel Valencia wrote:

> Hi Socnet list,
>
> I'm currently working in some aspects about SIR and SI models. However, I haven't been able to find papers or bibliography about applications of these methods. Does anyone know about references I can read about SIR applications? Thank you, I would really appreciate it.
>
> Best regards!
>

> Enviado desde mi oficina móvil BlackBerry® de Telcel

  Professor of Sociology and Statistics
  Director, UWCFAR Sociobehavioral and Prevention Research Core
  Box 354322
  University of Washington
  Seattle, WA 98195-4322

  Office:	(206) 685-3402