I know people are interested in obtaining data on networks during the Egyptian revolution.  A student in my graduate social network seminar just forwarded this link to me which visualizes the evolution of protest network using twitter data.  It looks like people at Indiana University are involved in this.  Have not had time to check out sources, but information is in the comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2guKJfvq4uI

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2guKJfvq4uI>David

David S. Hachen Jr.
Associate Professor, Department of Sociology, 810 Flanner Hall (Office: 747 Flanner)
Co-Director, iCeNSA  (Inter-Disciplinary Center for Network Science and Applications), 384 Nieuwland Hall
University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN 46556
iCeNSA office:  574.631.7095
Cell:  574.387.1589
Text: 574.203.2331
http://icensa.nd.edu