***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** from one of my students:

************************

Dear SOCNET,

I am searching for network data on terrorist organizations that I can use for a course project.

I am interested in exploring the ties between terrorist organizations at either a national or international level.

I would also be interested in data that could be used to explore the network that exists within a single terrorist organization.

If anyone has data that they would be willing to share, or recommendations for possible sources of data it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Joseph G. DeLeeuw
Graduate Student
Indiana University
Department of Criminal Justice

If any of you SOCNETers have any info about such data, do let us know.
Thanks.

SW

Stanley Wasserman
Psychological and Brain Sciences