Tonight the ATM group will be looking specifically at SCT type telescopes (altho
others are welcome)

to try and get a feel for the performance and capabilities of these popular (and
maligned) telescopes.

We will have a variety of targets to look at and compare,  and even to see how
these scopes fare when viewing something close to that big glare in the sky
called the Moon.  And we will look at the Moon also for detail, contrast and
resolution.

So,  bring your scope,  some munchies or libation if desired  (I will provide
brownies) and your favorite target if you have one.

Newberry Starpark---7 to 7:30 or so.  Set up a tad earlier if desired.

clear sky

chuck

 C.S.Broward   352-278-3646
GhastlySky Observatory