I understand that the next ATM meeting will be at Rich Russin’s house on eyepiece comparisons.

What telescope’s will we be using to compare them with ? Just wondering if eyepieces perform differently in different types of scopes ?

Example a Refractor as opposed to a Newtonian using the same eyepiece.

So it might be a good idea to have one of each type of telescope and compare each eyepiece in them all?