Hello HOSA Members,

    Tomorrow we have our car wash, one of our last fundraisers of the semester, and we are in need of volunteers. Any member is more than welcome to help out by either washing cars or bringing yours cars for us to wash. Please have in mind that if you are interested in running for any executive board position I would like for you to help out tomorrow. Although it is not mandatory for anyone to attend it is a good way for the current officers to get to know you all. Members that qualified to go to states are required to help out at the carwash. If you are not able to attend for any reason please contact me or Amanda Thornton.
      Time Saturday, March 19  8:00am - 5:00pm

      Location Jiffy Lube
      2310 SW Archer Road
      Gainesville, FL

Hope to see you all tomorrow,