Mark Newman has a variety of datasets on scientific coauthorship:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/netdata/

Jure Leskovec also has a number of scientific coauthorship datasets:

http://snap.stanford.edu/data/index.html

Thanks for the endorsement :)

Brian

--
Brian C. Keegan
Ph.D. Student - Media, Technology, & Society

Science of Networks in Communities, Laboratory for Collaborative Technology