Alex Semenov is interested in other studies of scholarly networks. There
are a bunch of NetLab papers in the Scholarly Networks section of my
website, reporting on research in collaboration with Emmanuel Koku, Nancy
Nazer, Howard White and Dimitrina Dimitrova. URL below

And by this time next year, there should be some dynamite stuff out of our
NAVEL project, looking at links within and across disciplines,
universities, regions, etc. I collaborate with Dimitrina Dimitrova,
Anatoliy Gruzd, Zack Hayat, Diana Mok, Mo Guang Ying, and Jolin Zhuo -- we
gave a bunch of ppt talks at the last Sunbelt.

You might also find useful the two recent papers we did on Twitter
networks -- see the Twitterology section of my website.

  Barry Wellman