From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 10:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: words, words,...

Dear Colleagues

Since some issues of 'text analysis' occasionally appear on this SNA list,
let me ask your help in answering the following question:

Does there exist a computer program which

- takes as input a Word document or (even better for me) a pdf file
- returns as output the list of words which occur in the document with
  their frequencies of appearance

?

Best regards

Tad Sozanski