Bonjour,

Measuring structural embeddedness (Granovetter, 1985) through secondary sources have been a prefered option for many researchers (Polidoro, Ahuja & Mitchell, 2011). However in our project to measure embeddeddedness of organizations, we intend to obtain data through mail questionnaire for which we are looking for constructs/survey instrument(s) that could be used for this purpose.

We appreciate if you could advice some reference in this regard.

Best Regards,

Naeem ASHRAF
Doctoral Candidate
CERGAM