7th UKSNA Conference to be held at Greenwich (London), 7-9th of July 2011.

Abstracts deadline on the 30th of April.
http://www.uksna.org/paper-submissions.html

We are able to offer a number of grants to PhD Students.
http://www.uksna.org/phd-grants.html

We have put online abstracts from the list of short courses that will be offered between the 5 & 6th of July.  These include nodeXL, tnet, RSiena, Visone, Gephi and ERGM among others.  We also intend to organise a 'state of the art session' as part of the main programme.
http://www.uksna.org/short-courses.html

Each paper session will be a full 30'.  We are considering panels on social media, geography, political networks, organisational behaviour, theory and methodology among others.  We like to facilitate teams of colleagues that would want to present on a themed panel.  Please contact us if you would like to make a 'team submission'.

Abstracts of the keynotes by Mario Diani, Katie Faust and David Knoke to be soon online.
http://www.uksna.org/keynote-abstracts.html

In 2009 the generous hospitality of the Business School of Greenwich University extended to organising a barbeque and jazz band, an active evening entertainment programme, and a keynote delivered over drinks while on a cruise on the river Thames.
http://www.gre.ac.uk/bus/events/uksocialnetworks/venue

Looking forward to your suggestions and input in delivering a vibrant event.
And don't forget submitting your abstract in time.

Dimitris Christopoulos & Bruce Cronin
for the conference academic committee

Dr Dimitrios C Christopoulos
Senior Lecturer