Mark,

Thank you very much. Allow me to put in a plug for your book. Even for a latecomer (independent scholar, anthropologist, age 67) to network analysis learning or relearning the necessary math as he goes along, it is admirably clear and easy to follow. I also have the new Jackson and Easley and Kleinberg books. Both are also excellent books, but the former in particular seems to me to rush the mathematical fences a bit too quickly for someone who doesn't know the math well before he begins to read it. You seem to me to have struck just the right balance.

Thank you again. Respectfully yours,

John McCreery

Sent from my iPad