I'm dealing with a network in which the degree of the power-law distribution varies between 7 and 9 (lambda).
I somehow think that someone at NetSci 2010 (maybe it was Mark Newman) talked about networks
with high degree (and low as well) and even had a classification for these networks. However I can't seem to find
anything on it. Does anyone know of any published work that looks at these kinds of networks?

If you know of a published paper on this I'd appreciate a link.

Thanks

Ronaldo

----
Ronaldo Menezes, PhD