I have been trying to figure out how to project the image of my network on to a
map and have not been successful. I have the latitude and longitude of each node
and have made them into attribute files so to place the nodes with their
location on the map. However, once I'm in NetDraw and click on
Layout/Coordinates as Attrbutes and try to complete the steps, my network
vanishes! **Poof**

Has this ever happened to anyone else? If so, do you know what I am doing wrong?

Any help you could lend would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Stephanie Smith
PhD Student
School of Sociology, Social Policy & Social Work
Queen's University Belfast
6 College Park
Belfast BT7 1LP
Northern Ireland