 The nature of this service may be of interest to some on SocNet

See www.check-risk.com "CheckRisk's unique risk analysis enhances the
decision making process an investor or decision maker completes as part of
understanding and mitigating risk"

I am not sure how much the alleged network analysis of risk is simply a
gloss on their methodology or whether it actually represents the guts of
their methodology. See more on the method at
http://www.check-risk.com/what-we-do/why-checkrisk-works/

PS: I have no commercial interest in this service and I can offer no opinion
on its effectiveness or otherwise.

regards, rick davies

Rick Davies (Dr),
Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant, Cambridge, United Kingdom | UK Home:
+44 (0) 1223 841 367 | UK Mobile:+44 (0) 7855 766 354 | Australia mobile
+61(0)450006802 | Skype: rickjdavies | Email: [log in to unmask] |
Monitoring and Evaluation NEWS at http://www.mande.co.uk | Homepage at
http://richardjdavies.wordpress.com/